Large Format Printing
At RPI our large format printer uses roll-to-roll or flat bed printing which allows for a variety of substrates: glass, cardboard, vinyl, cloth, wood, foam board, metal, or corrugated plastic! LED technology is used for an eco-friendly, ozone free process to cure the ink creating a long lasting, durable print able to withstand sunlight, rain and heat without damage.
Grand Printing: The Durst P5 350 HS is Production Excellence
The high-performance DURST P5 350 HS hybrid large wide format printing system for roll and board media was awarded as the best UV printing system for the corrugated packaging market. With speeds of up to 7,620 sq. ft./hr. and the ability to change materials quickly, makes the printing process more efficient. See it in action!
- Foldable Roll Tables allow for fast changes and 3 foldable sizes (75/140/220 cm)
- Special Ink Effects: black and white relief, full pattern and spot varnish, extra gloss relief
- Environmentally friendly LED technology is ozone free
- Double sided printing
- Wrinkle alert sensors reduce waste
- Multitrack allows for six simultaneous printing queues and speedy turn around
- Corrugated printing
- Maximum width 64″
Learn how RPI uses G7 certification and ColorCert® to accurately reflect your brand across inks, substrates and equipment.